5 on 5 HOCKEY OR
3 on 3 HOCKEY
rep calibre and full-ice!
$265 for 14 GAMES! (plus HST)
Games at the Seymour-Hannah Sports Centre in St.Catharines
SCHEDULES ARE UP!
OPENINGS REMAIN IN CERTAIN DIVISIONS. INTERESTED PLAYERS SHOULD CONTACT THE LEAGUE DIRECTLY AT 905-984-1358 TO ENSURE IF SPACE
IS AVAILABLE. IF SO, REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
Each spring and summer over 600 players (boys & girls) participate in our league, making it by far the largest and most popular summer hockey league in the Niagara Region.
We provide a 5-on-5 Recreational House League with “hands on” convening to balance teams and
ensure a positive recreational experience, and also a 3-on-3 Rep Division offering a 14-game schedule on
FULL ICE and tons of play-making opportunities.
Summer Hockey in our 5 on 5 League?
(since you asked!), everyone listed below and everyone in between, and at a level appropriate for them!
• Recreational players looking for a non-stressful summer
• Players who relish the opportunity to try a different position!
• Players who, along with
other summer activities, just want to “stay on the blades” for 12 weeks
• Competitive players looking
to enhance skills
• Players looking to augment summer conditioning programs with on-ice sessions
entry-level players looking for a non-threatening first competitive experience
Who plays Summer Hockey in our 3 on 3 REP CALIBRE LEAGUE?
• Competitive players looking for a guaranteed once or twice/weekly fast-paced
challenging skate as part of a summer speed and endurance building program
looking for offensive “reps” that can’t be found in winter 5 on 5 hockey
Players intent on increasing their ‘puck time’, transition game, ice awareness, stamina, and overall creativity
Younger rep players that want to benefit from a better understanding of playmaking
• Goalies looking for significant more point-blank challenges,
breakaways and semi-breakaways, 2 on 0 challenges, and near-net strong opportunities.
• Goalies looking to advance
their anticipation and recognition.
• Older and experienced players looking to stay sharp and hone skills before
Junior tryouts or High School seasons
(see info link, “3 on 3 Benefits and Description)
Frequently asked questions
call us at 905 984