5 on 5 HOCKEY
3 on 3 HOCKEY
rep calibre and full-ice!
$265 for 14 GAMES! (plus HST)
Games at the Seymour-Hannah Sports Centre in St.Catharines
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Playoffs resume this week in all divisions. Schedules (with names of teams) have been
updated on the website.
Tax receipts are available at rink 1.
Jerseys will be collected at the end of the season for a $10 refund. If planning on being absent for the
last game of the season, please see Bernie at rink 1 for the refund.
The Summer 2014 season marks our 11’th
season of providing recreational and competitive summer hockey to youth aged 4-17 throughout the Niagara Peninsula.
We've designed this site to give you answers
to your questions, provide convenient registration options and confidence that your son or daughter will enjoy a quality experience for the summer 2014 season.
The organizers have decades of minor hockey
experience as players, coaches, referees and executives - we've patterned the league after what we think most players
and parents are looking for:
choices between 5 on 5 Recreational and 3 on 3 Hockey
no weekend games
consistent prime time games
efforts to balance competition
• a league
that provides an appropriate mix between competition and fun recreation
• certified officials / convener at every game
Each spring and summer over 600 players (boys & girls) participate in our league, making it by far the largest and most popular summer hockey
league in the Niagara Region. Please be sure to navigate
the links on this page to find all information on our league, or feel free to call us. We welcome any questions you might
have as we endeavor to make your player's experience a fun and rewarding one.
Which is suitable for you? And what are the advantages?
5 on 5 Recreational House League is well suited for;
• Recreational players
looking for a non-stressful summer fun league!
• Players who relish the opportunity to try a different position!
• Players who, along with other summer activities, just want to “stay on the blades” for 12 weeks
• Competitive players looking to enhance skills
• Players looking to augment summer conditioning programs
with on-ice sessions
• Youngest, entry-level players looking for a non-threatening first competitive experience
Our 3 on 3
Rep Calibre Division is well suited for;
• Competitive players looking for a guaranteed once or twice/weekly fast-paced
challenging skate as part of a summer speed and endurance building program
looking for offensive “reps” that can’t be found in winter 5 on 5 hockey
Players intent on increasing their ‘puck time’, transition game, ice awareness, stamina, and overall creativity
Younger rep players that want to benefit from a better understanding of playmaking
• Goalies looking for significant more point-blank challenges,
breakaways and semi-breakaways, 2 on 0 challenges, and near-net strong opportunities.
• Goalies looking to advance
their anticipation and recognition.
• Older and experienced players looking to stay sharp and hone skills before
Junior tryouts or High School seasons
(see info link, “3 on 3 Benefits and Description)
Frequently asked questions
call us at 905 984