REP CALIBRE AA-AAA
5 ON 5 DIVISIONS
3 ON 3 DIVISIONS
TYKE TO MIDGET
NOVICE TO MIDGET
$279 for 14 GAMES! (plus HST)
Games at the Seymour-Hannah
Sports Centre in St.Catharines
Season begins on the week of May 11th with the 5-on-5.
Coaches will be contacting players on the week of May 4th.
3-on-3 will begin its season on Thursday, May 21st.
Coaches will be contacting players May 14-16.
SCHEDULES ARE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
Openings are available
in some divisions. Call 905 984 1358.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The Summer 2015 season marks our 13’th season of providing recreational and
competitive summer hockey to youth aged 4-17 throughout the Niagara Peninsula.
We've designed this site to give you answers to your questions, provide convenient
registration options and confidence that your son or daughter will enjoy a quality experience for the summer 2015 season.
The organizers have decades of minor hockey
experience as players, coaches, referees and executives - we've patterned the league after what we think most players
and parents are looking for:
choices between 5 on 5 Recreational and 3 on 3 Hockey
no weekend games
consistent prime time games
efforts to balance competition
• a league
that provides an appropriate mix between competition and fun recreation
• certified officials / convener at every game
Each spring and summer over 600 players (boys & girls) participate in our league, making it by far the largest and most popular summer hockey
league in the Niagara Region. Please be sure to navigate
the links on this page to find all information on our league, or feel free to call us. We welcome any questions you might
have as we endeavor to make your player's experience a fun and rewarding one.
Which is suitable for you? And what are the advantages?
5 on 5 Recreational House League is well suited for;
• Recreational players
looking for a non-stressful summer fun league!
• Players who relish the opportunity to try a different position!
• Players who, along with other summer activities, just want to “stay on the blades” for 12 weeks
• Competitive players looking to enhance skills
• Players looking to augment summer conditioning programs
with on-ice sessions
• Youngest, entry-level players looking for a non-threatening first competitive experience
Our 3 on 3
Rep Calibre Division is well suited for;
• Competitive players looking for a guaranteed once or twice/weekly fast-paced
challenging skate as part of a summer speed and endurance building program
looking for offensive “reps” that can’t be found in winter 5 on 5 hockey
Players intent on increasing their ‘puck time’, transition game, ice awareness, stamina, and overall creativity
Younger rep players that want to benefit from a better understanding of playmaking
• Goalies looking for significant more point-blank challenges,
breakaways and semi-breakaways, 2 on 0 challenges, and near-net strong opportunities.
• Goalies looking to advance
their anticipation and recognition.
• Older and experienced players looking to stay sharp and hone skills before
Junior tryouts or High School seasons
(see link for "3 on 3 Benefits
Frequently asked questions
call us at 905 984